Hair Dryer or Heat Gun
- default_titleKeep plastics in warm area and do not apply decals in the cold. Climate change can mess with your install and cause your graphics to lift and/or pucker in certain areas.
- default_titleThoroughly clean plastics, removing ALL old adhesives, dirt, lint, oils, etc. We recommend using carb cleaner or rubbing alcohol to remove glue and oils from plastics. New plastics MUST be cleaned of the oil they put on the plastic to give it the shiny look.
- default_titleRemove Half of the back liner and cut off. Line up bolt holes where liner is still attached.
- default_titlePlace decal lightly onto plastics making sure bolt holes and vents are lined up properly. If it gets misaligned, lift up decal and fix. Start from center and work your way to the edge pressing firmly to activate the adhesive.
- default_titleIf decal wants to wrinkle use torch or heat gun to soften and press center of wrinkle down to make smooth. Using a squeegee (bondo scraper) while using heat works well also. (BE SURE TO PUT MASKING TAPE OVER THE EDGE OF YOUR SQUEEGEE TO KEEP FROM SCRATCHING NEW GRAPHICS). 1
- default_titleIf you get a bubble in your graphics try not lift the graphics back up after they have adhered to plastics, this may cause them to stretch and holes to misalign. If bubble occurs use a brand new exacto blade or sewing needing and lightly poke a small hole in graphics and press around bubble pushing all the air out.
- Show More
Tip:We Recommend that you do not ride for at least 12-24 hours after installation. After all done use torch or heat gun on edges and the rest of the decal to help speed up and promote proper adhesion. Our adhesive on our vinyls will perform the best if you let the adhesive wait for 24 hours and properly seal to plastics
FOR A SMALL FEE CHAOS GRAPHICS DOES INSTALL DECALS TO PLASTICS. WE PREFER YOUR PLASTICS TO BE EITHER BRAND NEW OR FAIRLY NEW AND PLEASE MAKE SURE TO HAVE THE COMPLETELY CLEAN OF ALL RESIDUE INCLUDING DIRT UNDER FENDERS.
©2013-2017 Chaos MX Graphics v1.6i